Waiuku Business & Development Association Membership
Waiuku Business & Development Association operate a Business Improvement District (BID) which is one of 48 BIDs across the Auckland region.
Businesses that operate from commercial premises within the BID zone are subject to a targeted rate which automatically qualifies them for membership, however we do still require an application in order to keep our database up-to-date.
Businesses outside the BID boundary are welcome to join as an associate member for a fee of $100 excluding gst per year. You will enjoy all the same services and benefits as a BID member apart from voting rights at a WB&DA Annual General Meeting or Special Meeting.
Please Note: The person who signs the membership form is the only person with voting rights at the AGM or on WB&DA issues in accordance with council requirements. Associate members are unable to vote.
Become a member with us…
...and see what we can do for you.
Below are just a few of the opportunities your business can benefit from if you choose join the Association. The possibilities are endless though, as we will do our best to accommodate your needs and readily welcome new ideas and initiatives.
- A free listing on the WB&DA’s website waiukutown.co.nz. You will have direct access so you can update your listing as frequently as desired, this enables you to include promotions and offers you may be running.
- An opportunity to post on the WB&DA Facebook Group - Waiuku Online; with an ever-growing number of followers you can reach the community, keeping them informed with any news, changes or sales etc.
- Receive the Online Wrap, a bi-weekly online newsletter, designed specifically for the members of the WB&DA. You can also submit content for this publication.
- Up to date information on local governance and by-law changes.
- Opportunities to attend and even host The Connective. Held quarterly, these are an excellent opportunity to network, share information and make valuable connections with other businesses.
- Access to purchase WB&DA vouchers for gifts/rewards. These vouchers must be redeemed with member businesses, keeping the money in town.
- Access to graffiti cleaning services.
- Access to the WB&DA office for information and support.
- Opportunities to promote your business through the Waiuku Information Centre, which is run by the WB&DA Becoming a member enables us together to put forward a stronger case when liaising with council on local governance issues. With the support of our members we can continue to promote and strengthen Waiuku business and provide events which encourage and support tourism and bring economic benefit to the area.
Please complete the following form to submit a request to join the WBDA, it will be submitted to our team for approval and a member of our team will confirm your approval.
If you already have an account, you can log in here.