Waiuku Blast to the Past 2021 2021
Stall Holder Registration Form
Stallholder Terms and Conditions
- The Waiuku Business & Development Association reserves the right to place stalls in locations to suit the event and all parties participating on the day, including businesses, displays, attractions amp vehicles.
- The organisers are not liable for any damage or loss of stall property or personal property at any time.
Zero Waste Event
- This is an Auckland Council sponsored, zero waste event and all food vendors must use fully compostable food packaging to be able to trade. All stalls will be checked for compliance. For further information contact us at email@example.com
Booking a Stall
- Once your stall application is received by Waiuku Business & Development Association, you will receive an email from event organisers letting you know whether your stall is able to attend this event.
- There are limited stall sites available and WB&DA do their best to accommodate all applications provided it benefits the event.
- Bookings are to be secured with a $40.00 non-refundable deposit per site.
- PLEASE DO NOT PAY THE NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM WB&DA INFORMING YOU TO DO SO.
- Once you have been notified that you are accepted to attend, please make payment to Waiuku Business amp Development Association: BNZ 02-0476-0167965-00. Please include a reference using the same business or stall name as that on this registration form so we know you have paid.
- Your Stall booking will only be confirmed once your deposit is received.
- If we do not receive your deposit within 10 working days your site will be allocated to another vendor.
- Any outstanding stall fees will be collected by an event organiser on the day, cash or by eftpos. These fees are used to pay for traffic management and other event costs.
Market Set Up / Health & Safety
- You will receive an email prior to the event with your entry point and time.
- PLEASE DO NOT arrive before your allotted time as this causes more congestion at entrance points.
- Stalls need to be ready for trading at 5:45pm with the event commencing at 6pm.
- On arrival at your notified entrance point, you will be directed to your stall position.
- An event marshal wearing a high visibility jacket in your designated area will direct you to your site.
- Vehicles operating inside the event zone must have hazard lights on at all times.
- Stall holders have parking facilities near their stall site. To assist with congestion please unload quickly and park your vehicle. The event marshal will advise where parking is located.
- The event operates from 6pm-9:30pm, with the fireworks commencing just before 9pm. Stallholders must pack down and vacate the street by 10pm as the Rugby Park gates will be locked.
- Please leave your site in the same condition it was found, and be mindful to take ALL your rubbish and food waste away with you. DO NOT dispose of it in the event rubbish bins.
- NO OPERATING A VEHICLE INSIDE EVENT AREA WHILE THE EVENT IS UNDERWAY, UNLESS AUTHORISED BY AN EVENT OFFICIAL OR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT STAFF AS THIS IS A HEALTH & SAFETY VIOLATION.
NO DOGS, BIKES, SCOOTERS OR ALCOHOL PERMITTED INSIDE EVENT AREA.