STEEL ’N’ WHEELS 2018
(To register a market stall – go back to the Homepage, from the Events tab find ‘Waiuku Steel ‘n’ Wheels 2018′ and the first option from the pop-up menu on the right is Stall Registration)
29th April 2018, 10am- 2pm
Thank you for your interest in the Waiuku Steel ’n’ Wheels Festival.
Please complete this Vehicle Exhibitor registration form online or click the link here to download a form and return promptly to the Waiuku Business & Development Association, 2 Queen St, Waiuku 2123 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can be contacted by phone or fax on (09) 235 6231 or mobile (021) 0827 5763.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The entrant understands and agrees to:
- Entry to the event is free
- There is a liquor ban in force in ALL public places including footpaths, streets or reserves.
- The organisers are not liable for any damage or loss to a vehicle, personal property or entrant/person at any time during the event.
- Vehicles are entered at the owner’s risk and the organisers are discharged of any liability.
- This event will not be cancelled due to weather conditions.
- Due to safety reasons, if you choose to or you are guided to have your vehicle displayed in the main streets of Waiuku—that you are unable to leave or remove your vehicle until 2.00pm.
- By returning this form you agree to the Terms and Conditions as set out above and you release the organisers of any liability for loss or damage.
- Entry point for all vehicles is Kitchener Road, Opposite the “Z” petrol station from 7.30am. The entry point will be closed at 10.00am and no further vehicles will be allowed to enter or leave the cordoned off areas.
For any further information on the event, please contact Sharlene at email@example.com